Monday, October 11, 2010

Faith Salie Takes Charge by Freezing Her Eggs


I watched this program yesterday morning and I thought I would pass it along as it is not only useful information, but a very well done piece on egg freezing. Egg freezing is not a guarantee that at a later point you will be able to achieve a pregnancy and have a child, but it offers hope where just a few years ago there was none.

And the night before this aired my husband and I were out to dinner and we met a young woman who had her eggs frozen. Unlike Faith, she only has three so we told her she will need more as it's unlikely that all three will survive the thaw. She agreed and we went on to talk about how great it was that a woman in her 20s had already become proactive about her fertility.

Feel free to comment below!

No comments: